Viewed 65 times, downloaded 1 times
near Alameda del Obispo, Andalucía (España)
This route is mainly aimed at Primary children where, throughout the places we visit, they will learn new knowledge related to their subjects.
• At first, we will visit the "El Fontanar" stadium where the children visit their facilities and enjoy some games made by volunteers who participate in this activity. This visit is related to the area of Physical Education.
• Next, closely related to the previous activity, we will visit the Vistalegre Sports Palace. In it, we will visit its facilities related to the area of Physical Education.
• On the next visit, we will visit the fire station together with the police station, both related to the area of Social Sciences. We teach children the important role these people play in society.
• Continuing our route, we visit the Botanical Garden where we can enjoy a walk around it surrounded by plants of all kinds and where children can see the plants studied in class in reality. This visit is related to the area of Natural Sciences.
• Very close to this visit is the Zoo. As with plants, children will be able to observe animals in reality. This visit is related to the area of Natural Sciences.
• Finally, children will enjoy a moment of rest in the Cruz Conde Park and fun in the city of children, who are very close. In addition to this, children will learn to respect the rules of the two parks and will know their use within the city. This activity is related to the area of Social Sciences.