Viewed 709 times, downloaded 26 times
near Camarasa, Catalunya (España)
Camarasa rounded by the river.
Easy route for enjoying the beautiful sights from the river and the mountains.
I normally spenf 45 minutes but today I was going out to upload this hike in wikilog.
Good for anytime.
1) Departing from St. Miquel church. You go down the street until find Camarasa bakery jut by the road.
2) Cross the road. Go to find the river. Short path but pretty sights.
3) You will find the road again. Just turn right and walk towards the mountain range.
4) Before the gas station you will find a intersection. Take the path on your left down and go by the river.
5) when you have passed the broken bridge, you will find that cars cannot go on. But there is a path. Go on, then.
6) You will find that the path ends just in an abandoned building. Go straigh on.
7) You will cross the main road but going under a bridge,
8) Then you will find another building: Espai Orígens. Do not take the main road, just turn right and you will going uphill. You will find an olives trees grove,
9) If you try to cross that grove you will easily find a mountainbike track. Just follow it up.
10) When the uphill finishes, turn right, You should be in the way back to Camarasa direction. That means to the south.
11) Follow your track back to Camarasa and enjoy the mounrain beautilful track.
12) Soon or later you will find Camarasa. You will be upper than the point the route begins ;-)
13) Going down the street you will find the church again. Be careful. This church is not the church of XII century.
Road intesection with bakery
Going down after the road
After this point you will find a track. Take it down
Espai Origens. Go up from that point
Cross this olives grove until you find the track
Top of that track. Go right now for coming back. If you go up, it does not continue.
Camarasa town just in front. MontRoig mountains just behind
Gypsum mountains. It is in fact a crew.