Viewed 10452 times, downloaded 161 times
near Bastia, Corse (France)
This is a round through the island of Corse, starting in Bastia and ending in Ajaccio. It goes all for paved roads, following the hilly coastal routes of the island, except for the crossing of the col of Vergio 1400 m that crosses the island from east to west, and Bavella port, very steep and with 1200 m. There are few fast cars in the coast, and less traffic in the inland roads. The tour is made sleeping in campings with tent.
Podeu contactar amb email@example.com per mes informacio.
You can contact with firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
You can find diferent routes by writing this tags in the search box:
- WCRVBB, for cyclotourist routes with saddlebags around the world.
- DCRVBB, for one day routes around Europe.
- KCRVBB, for one day routes with kids around Europe.
- BCNVBB, for one day routes around Barcelona.
- COLVBB, for climbings of Tour de France, Vuelta a España, Giro di Italia, ...
- RBTTCASSA, for MTB routes around Cassa de la Selva (Girona).
The WCRVBB routes can be found also in http://www.everytrail.com
The WCRVBB project is available at this address (click here to access).