- Store and manage all your GPS tracks
- Add photos and videos to your routes
- Create your own map of routes
- Share your favorite trails with your friends
- Show off your trails in Google Earth
Started the gps near Tesco. Through Redford Brae, under bypass, up Puke hill, left and up to the top of Capelaw for a great view. Found a new single track down to the east of the firing range. (gps lost it for a bit) Up Den's Cleugh, and Black Hill backwards - tired, so home the easy way via reservoirs, Water of Leith and Canal. 46k total, nearly 4 hrs. Not so hard, but some techncial bits.