- Store and manage all your GPS tracks
- Add photos and videos to your routes
- Create your own map of routes
- Share your favorite trails with your friends
- Show off your trails in Google Earth
This was over a 15 mile paddle that took me about 7 hours to complete and just gives a tease of what this wonderful place has to offer. I was camped in the primative campground at Stanton Canyon and literally had my camp trailer at the water's edge. The paddle into Moqui canyon was the highlight, though, and I had the place to myself and was paddling underneath the cliffs. As you can see, my route is dependent upon the water level but basically you should still be able to go into the same areas without much difficulty.